16.10.06

Someone Saved My Life Tonight

(Someone Saved My Life Tonight, Elton John)

No one saved my life, actually... Someone refrained from ending my life. How's that?

So, I almost got run down today. There were screeching tires, and everything. I was crossing the street, and looking at the ground, because I was thinking about something, and I just heard a tire-screeching noise, and then, all of a sudden, there was a car, within arms reach. It was terrifying. I think there have been very few times in my life when I have been that scared. I'm still kind of shaken up, to be honest. It was very, very scary.

...In other news... Oh wait... I don't have any other news. Never mind. I am really shaky now. Bah. Silly nerves. Some guy did ask me if I was okay, though. It didn't really help at all... but it was a nice gesture.

No comments: