6.3.05

I Don't Like Being Angsty...

As a matter of fact, I HATE being angsty. One of my biggest pet peeves are those people that think that because they don't have a significant other, because they go through one every five days, it is the end of the bloody world. Right now I'm really angry with myself for being full of stupid teenage stereotypes. I hate it. :P

I am slowly changing my opinions of teenage stereotypes. I suppose there is some merit behind feeling like the world is ending because of some silly thing... even though you're totally aware that it's not. Thinking back on earlier in high-school, I realize that I was one of the angstiest, stereotypical people I know. Seriously, I was miserable, for no reason at all. I see that as really immature and stupid now... but now I also realize that a lot of the things that I feel are somewhat immature, and I should be able to move on. But of course, as emotions are wont to do, they persist, and make me feel like shit, even though I know them to be unjustified.

...This sounds like I'm dividing my mind into seperate people... one for my emotional mind and one for my rational mind. I feel one thing, emotionally, and know, rationally, that it is false, or unjustified, but it persists all the same.

Bah. I am being really vague. I realize this is because I am not comfortable voicing my thoughts. I am afraid of how people will react... even though I am fairly sure that no one reads this, or even knows where it is.

I don't get it. :P I'm confusing myself.

No comments: