1.2.05

The First

Okay, so this is my first blog post. I can't say that this is the first one ever, because I have started quite a few before, and just decided that it was a bad idea. But, this time it should remain in use, if I remember. So, I guess I could talk about something here...


Oh, I saw the Phantom of the Opera movie recently, and I loved it. I am a big fan of the music, and the story, and I honestly thought that it would be ruined in the movie, but it was amazing. There were moments of sheer brilliance. I have heard a lot of bad things about it, but I was absolutely stunned. If you are thinking about seeing it, then definitely go for it. It's worth it.


On a totally different note, I am officially done high school now. No more going back. Of course, that is my chance to move on, but I am very sad to leave it all behind. Not just the friends, or the place or the teachers or the classes, but the opportunity to not care about important things. I suppose this is my big step into being "mature." For most it comes at graduation, but that didn't phase me at all. Despite me getting depressed over leaving a piece of me behind, I know it's only another step. There will be more after this one, no doubt. A new stage every day, and all that. It's still hard to believe that high school is over for me. I have to start working now. Paying bills. I know I'm not ready for this yet. I am still very immature, if not in thought, then in action. But, we'll let things unfold as the do, and see what happens. Everything will always work out in the end, for better or for worse.

No comments: