18.1.07

You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy

(You May Be Right, Billy Joel)

It's interesting to note the impressions that I give to people, upon having known them for very little time. To Tyler, I come off as creepy. To Dice, (who's real name I forget,) I come off as calm and apathetic. I actually don't know how other people view me, as much as I would like to. I don't want to ask, because that would just seem strange. I don't mind being strange, to a point. I'm okay with being the entertaining kind of strange, that people like to be around because they're quirky. I don't want to be the awkward kind of strange that people are afraid to talk to, because they are analyzing everything they say. (While that is probably closer to the truth, it's not how I'd like to be percieved... People don't make friends that way.)

I kind of wonder what people think, after I leave, or after they have just spoken to me. Do they shudder and try to forget it, or what? It would be interesting to know stuff like that. I don't know maybe I'm just nuts.

No comments: